🅰️ “A” C R O C H E T R O M P E R 🅰️
Learn how to crochet this pretty “A” shaped romper for babies. Perfect for that new baby boy or girl gift!
Easy and fun to make and so cute to wear! Featuring a bottom opening for an easy diaper change! A basic, functional and adorable garment.
Newborn, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 month, 9-12 months. Shown in size 1-3 months in the pictures.
If you are not sure about the size or you are planning to use a different yarn composition or thickness from the recommended (Fingering / 4-ply / Super Fine Cotton yarn), I advise you to acquire the 5 sizes pattern. So if your gauge is smaller or larger than indicated, you can crochet a size more or less to give your “A” Romper the perfect measurements.
Measurements given are for the finished garment.
- Chest width: 16, 20, 24´5, 26, 27 cm.
- Hips width: 24, 28, 32´5, 34, 35 cm.
- Shoulder width: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 cm.
- Full length from shoulder to crotch: 27, 31, 34, 35, 37 cm.
- Leg opening width: 11´5, 13, 14´5, 15´5, 17 cm.
- 2, 3, 3, 3, 4 skeins of DMC Natura Just Cotton yarn (100% Cotton). 50 gr = 155 m. Fingering / 4-ply / Super Fine weight. Sample shown in color 302 Agatha.
- 4 mm crochet hook (or the size needed to get the gauge)
- Tapestry needle.
- 1 stitch marker
- 2 medium wooden buttons (1,5 cm diameter)
- 4 small wooden buttons (1 cm diameter)
10 x 10 cm = 21 sts x 25 rows in Slip Half Double Crochet through the back loop only.
You can learn how to crochet this stitch by watching this video:
There is a PHOTO tutorial available online for your convenience. To access this resource, simply locate the link provided on your pattern. This comprehensive guide, coupled with your PDF pattern, will expertly guide you through your knitting project with clarity and ease.
Pattern written in US crochet terms.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
– Pattern available in English and Spanish – Once the purchase has been made, you will have instant access to the pattern. Besides, you will receive an email with your purchase receipt and a link to download the pattern. Since the email is automatically generated, be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive it right away.
In this confirmation email of your purchase, you will find the password to access the step by step tutorial.
Design, images and pattern © 2020 Creativa Atelier by Marta Porcel. All rights reserved. Please, respect the designers and their intellectual property. The pattern is for personal use only. Do not distribute copies in physical or digital formats. Using this pattern to make products for sale, workshops, or any other commercial activity is not permitted. If you have a question about what you can do, please write to me at [email protected]