✨ N U R L E G G I N G ✨
Introducing the adorable Nur Leggings! These knitted wonders are specially designed to keep your baby’s tiny toes and legs cozy and warm during these chilly winter months.
Whether you’re making them for your own little one or as a gift for a newborn, these leggings are sure to be a hit.
Newborn, 1-3 months, 3-6 months.
Measurements given are for the finished garment.
- Waist width: 18, 20, 21 cm.
- Insole lenght: 8´5, 9´5, 11 cm.
- Inseam length from crotch to heel: 13, 15, 17 cm.
- Rise length from waist to crotch: 14, 16´5, 18 cm.
- Full length from waist to heel: 27, 30´5, 35 cm.
- 2, 2, 3 skeins of KATIA Alabama Cotton yarn (50% Cotton, 50% Acrylic) 50 gr = 105 m. Aran / Medium weight.
- Sample is shown in color 48 Pink.
- 3 mm knitting needles (or the size needed to get the gauge)
- 1 stitch holder
- Tapestry needle.
10×10 cm = 20 sts x 44 rows in Garter Stitch
The Baby Legging pattern and the matching NUR Kimono pattern are also available to buy together. Click here to purchase the NUR baby Set pattern.
The step by step online tutorial can be found by clicking this link. This comprehensive guide, coupled with your PDF pattern, will expertly guide you through your crochet project with clarity and ease.
*I N S T A N T / D O W N L O A D / P D F*
Once the purchase has been made, you will have instant access to the pattern. Besides, you will receive an email with your purchase receipt and a link to download the pattern. Since the e-mail is automatically generated, be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive it right away.
– Pattern available in English and Spanish –
Please respect the designers and their intellectual property. The pattern is for personal use only. Do not distribute copies in physical or digital formats. Using this pattern to make products for sale, workshops, or any other commercial activity is not permitted. If you have a question about what you can do, please write to me at [email protected]